Donation for Freebies

GOD BLESS YOU

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

EMAIL & Other Info

Follow Me on Pinterest

Please Visit

Boutique KapiShop

Rate Me

Under Construction! But I'm Back!

Hey everyone! I know it has been a long time since I have been here....It was a rough time...Medically speaking....Which is nothing new...lol....but there were times it got so bad, I couldn't get out of bed...Ever since I lost my right leg, I can't seem to get a break....I am blessed and thank the Lord that I can be here everyday...Always will,,,I am going to fight through all this, and keep designing as long as I'm able, because it's something I love to do....I hope you will all follow me in my journey and collect my freebies along the way....((HUGS)) Love ya!
February 15, 2015

PNY 17 Blog Train Freebie....& News

I bet most of you are wondering where I have been all this while....even though I said I was coming back...? Well I will soon be here a lot more...Since January, I have had 9 surgeries with 2 more coming up in March....then I should be done for awhile...(One can hope anyways...lol) I am dealing with all this as best as I can...and I swear in between I have been working on some new kits...I have 4 new ones to get in the ScrapbookMax store.....with a few more almost done....Plus I will have some freebies to upload here on my blog also....Be patient, cause I promise I will be back full time real soon...First thing first, and that's my health....somewhere in between I will find my sanity...lmbo!
So far I'm giving away a portion to a new kit I have put together as part of this Blog Train....It takes off at  Sunday....(some times vary on other blogs due to location) So hop aboard and grab all the beautiful freebies along the way...Every designer put together some nice kits for you....Happy Valentine's Day...The download and train list is below my freebie preview...I will be back in a few days....Make sure to get your blog updates so you don't miss out on my freebies...Many will be CU for CU....God Bless and enjoy the ride...
Love and HUGS....Michelle


Crafty Scraps -U R Here




18 comments:

MaryEllen said...

love you kit thanks so much and feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Cute kit! Love the colors and how you've used them. Thank you! Val

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you for the fun kit!

Pam K said...

You've created such a lovely kit - thank you! Praying that all goes well & that your recovery is swift -- take care!

FussBudget said...

My favorite in this kit is the blue heart made out of string. It's really pretty and I know I'll use it on several layouts. Please hang in there with all your troubles because I really like your kits and you gotta keep them going. :-)

MELLY said...

Pretty work. Thank you. It is good you have something you love doing during this difficult time. And it is a blessing to us all that you share this with us. Hopes and prayers for good health very soon.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup for these very nice embellishments !
C from Paris :) ♥

KapiColors said...

Great job Michelle!
HUGS

Dawn said...

Lovely kit - many thanks!

R said...

I hope your next surgeries go well and that you recover quickly.
Thank you for sharing your creations with us.

Unknown said...

First, I hope that you will be on the mend soon!! I will add you to my prayers!! Gorgeous kit!!! Love the colors!!! Love the heart!! Love the shamrock!! Gorgeous papers!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

PashaCou said...

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful kit with us.
Hugs,

SherryD said...

Nice work Michelle & sweet of you t share. Especially since you are going through so much. Sending healing hugs and prayers your way.

Handmaiden Dotty said...

Aw, Michelle, I was praying that you'd be all through with the surgeries but don't give up now...you are nearing the end of them and God is with you yet. I didn't expect you to be able to participate in the blog train, but you did...and did a wonderful job. Thanks so much dear. Blessings, handmaiden Dotty

redjanfan said...

this is such a sweet train, thank you

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор !!! Желаю Вам скорейшего выздоровления ,желаю вам сибирского (крепкого) здоровья !!!

PashaCou said...

Thank you for sharing such a pretty kit with us.
Hugs,

Unknown said...

Thank you so much

Email: craftyscrap@gmail.com

Join Me On Facebook

MY FREEBIES 4 U

Join My Blog FeedBlitz

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Licensed Seller

Photobucket Photobucket  photo 09-PRIMLICIOUSGRAPHICS-125x125BANNER1_zps1515c175.gif  photo reseller_CFR_button789_zpsc544abff.gif  photo 1digiscrapkits150x150_zps8131524e.gif

archive