Inspirational Buckets

ANY DONATION HELPS
Giving hope to others during their recovery! GOD BLESS YOU
$427 donated so far

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo 150_zps22be74c8.jpg

Join My Blog FeedBlitz

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Rate Me

My CT Members

Jana
Linda Photobucket
Kathie Photobucket Dawn Photobucket Heidi Photobucket Debra Photobucket And MAUREEN

Please Visit

Boutique KapiShop

Inspirational Bucket Project

Hi everyone, I am asking for a favor from anyone willing to help...I am putting together some very cute recovery Inspirational Buckets (as I have named them) for people who go to facilities to recover from surgeries or serious illnesses...the place I am focusing on right now is the place i stayed after my amputation...Some people that go there have no one, might be scared of the future and worried about their healing process, etc.... I went out using donations I already received from friends and family, and used my own money for the items I want to include in these buckets...which are: shampoo, deodorant, hand sanitizer, little journals, a pen, comb or brush, calendar, little misc things that I am making and I am including a card telling them about my story for inspiration... Even if everyone on my friends list donated $1, I would have enough to do this for other facilities....I want to give back to my community and let others know that no matter what gets thrown their way, there is a positive side to it and there are people out there that care...
There are 2 ways you can help...One way is to hit the donate button to your left or you can stop at my store http://craftyscrapsstore.com/ and any purchases made in the next 30 days will be donated to this project...Everything in my store is 50% off and ALL CU Clipart is 20% off! Plus if you donate or purchase $5 or more, you will receive a HUGE scrapbooking kit for free....The theme of the free kit is Nautical/Beach...I appreciate any help for this wonderful cause...((HUGS))
July 15, 2013

HFD #35 Freebie

It's the 15th of the month...and you know what that means!
Time for another HFD mega kit freebie for posting just 1
layout from the required pieces!
I have had several requests for us to do a kit for cats and
kittens...so that's what we did! Here's the beautiful color palette
we had to work with this time:
There was some issues and I didn't get the preview done
but here is the darling swatch we used....I will get the preview up just as soon as I can.
 You can get my pieces here----then it is off to Kathie's blog

1 comments:

ike said...

Cool - I am new to this :-)
Thank you for these pieces :-D
Hugz
IKE xxx

Search

Loading...
Email: craftyscrap@gmail.com

Join Me On Facebook

Forum Challenge Freebies

Visit us at:  photo DLT-Michelle-blinkie-chat_zpsbe05c98f.gif
Play Bingo
Photobucket
Free MEGA Kit Hide,Find,Design  photo HFD35a_zpscb4a6bb5.jpg July-August 2013

Lettering Delights

Digi Web Studio

Scrappin' Doodles

Licensed Seller

archive