Inspirational Buckets

ANY DONATION HELPS
Giving hope to others during their recovery! GOD BLESS YOU
$427 donated so far

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo 150_zps22be74c8.jpg

Join My Blog FeedBlitz

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Rate Me

My CT Members

Jana
Linda Photobucket
Kathie Photobucket Dawn Photobucket Heidi Photobucket Debra Photobucket And MAUREEN

Please Visit

Boutique KapiShop

Inspirational Bucket Project

Hi everyone, I am asking for a favor from anyone willing to help...I am putting together some very cute recovery Inspirational Buckets (as I have named them) for people who go to facilities to recover from surgeries or serious illnesses...the place I am focusing on right now is the place i stayed after my amputation...Some people that go there have no one, might be scared of the future and worried about their healing process, etc.... I went out using donations I already received from friends and family, and used my own money for the items I want to include in these buckets...which are: shampoo, deodorant, hand sanitizer, little journals, a pen, comb or brush, calendar, little misc things that I am making and I am including a card telling them about my story for inspiration... Even if everyone on my friends list donated $1, I would have enough to do this for other facilities....I want to give back to my community and let others know that no matter what gets thrown their way, there is a positive side to it and there are people out there that care...
There are 2 ways you can help...One way is to hit the donate button to your left or you can stop at my store http://craftyscrapsstore.com/ and any purchases made in the next 30 days will be donated to this project...Everything in my store is 50% off and ALL CU Clipart is 20% off! Plus if you donate or purchase $5 or more, you will receive a HUGE scrapbooking kit for free....The theme of the free kit is Nautical/Beach...I appreciate any help for this wonderful cause...((HUGS))
November 15, 2012

HFD 28 Challenge Freebie


Another month........Gone! OMG right?!
Well a new month, means a new HFD Challenge....and you will definetly want this kit....It's huge, it's Christmasy and the best part ~ it's FREE!!! All you have to do is start on my blog, and buzz to all the blogs, collecting little downloads along the way....I will lead you to a blog, then that blog leads you to another, and so on until you have lastly buzzed to my forum....Once there, you follow the rules for making your layout and I will then send you this huge kit for FREE, just for participating....Easy!!! and FUN!!!
So, let's get you started....Your next blog to BUZZ too is KATHIE's....
Don't forget my new Lottery Challenge also starts today, and there are many other challenges going on right now too....Also, just a reminder, everything in my store is 50% OFF from now until Christmas....I added new freebies and some new kits as well....
Thanks everyone for all your support....((HUGS))

3 comments:

KapiColors said...

The new HFD is so............ cute!!!!!!!!
Great job!

tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

Search

Loading...
Email: craftyscrap@gmail.com

Join Me On Facebook

Forum Challenge Freebies

Visit us at:  photo DLT-Michelle-blinkie-chat_zpsbe05c98f.gif
Play Bingo
Photobucket
Free MEGA Kit Hide,Find,Design  photo HFD35a_zpscb4a6bb5.jpg July-August 2013

Lettering Delights

Digi Web Studio

Scrappin' Doodles

Licensed Seller

archive