Inspirational Buckets

ANY DONATION HELPS
Giving hope to others during their recovery! GOD BLESS YOU
$427 donated so far

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo 150_zps22be74c8.jpg

Join My Blog FeedBlitz

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Rate Me

My CT Members

Jana
Linda Photobucket
Kathie Photobucket Dawn Photobucket Heidi Photobucket Debra Photobucket And MAUREEN

Please Visit

Boutique KapiShop

Inspirational Bucket Project

Hi everyone, I am asking for a favor from anyone willing to help...I am putting together some very cute recovery Inspirational Buckets (as I have named them) for people who go to facilities to recover from surgeries or serious illnesses...the place I am focusing on right now is the place i stayed after my amputation...Some people that go there have no one, might be scared of the future and worried about their healing process, etc.... I went out using donations I already received from friends and family, and used my own money for the items I want to include in these buckets...which are: shampoo, deodorant, hand sanitizer, little journals, a pen, comb or brush, calendar, little misc things that I am making and I am including a card telling them about my story for inspiration... Even if everyone on my friends list donated $1, I would have enough to do this for other facilities....I want to give back to my community and let others know that no matter what gets thrown their way, there is a positive side to it and there are people out there that care...
There are 2 ways you can help...One way is to hit the donate button to your left or you can stop at my store http://craftyscrapsstore.com/ and any purchases made in the next 30 days will be donated to this project...Everything in my store is 50% off and ALL CU Clipart is 20% off! Plus if you donate or purchase $5 or more, you will receive a HUGE scrapbooking kit for free....The theme of the free kit is Nautical/Beach...I appreciate any help for this wonderful cause...((HUGS))
April 27, 2010

Freebie and loads of great news!

I have loads of stuff to mention, so please, read the post before downloading...First off, wanted to give you all an update on my medical status...legs are still doing good...I still have pain in the back leg muscles and in my feet...you know that feeling when your feet are sleeping...Well, that's how my feet feel...sometimes, it is very uncomfortable...LOL..But I am not complaining...the doctors are trying to slpwly put me back on some of the meds that they took me off when I was in the hospital for the Renal Failure...So I am kind of ticked about it...But if I see or feel any changes, I will be letting them know right away....Heaven knows the doc doesn't seriously NEED that commission...LOL.... Ok, on to my freebie....
Jana made these for everyone. She used my new kits Kids Must Play I and II...Love those kits! I hope you enjoy these quickpages...Please leave her some love if you can...
New Friday Frenzy Hop!!!!!
Starts this Friday!
Here is the preview of what you will be receiving from me on Friday...and...all my CT's will have one for you too...But from different kits...This will be so much fun...Can't wait...So make sure you come back here on Friday...Downloads, will only be available until the next Friday...
May CT Caboose Mega Sneak Peek Our next month's Caboose s an awesome Mega Kit! The color swatch alone is to die for...So make sure you head on over to the forum for that May 1st....You stll have a couple days to get involved in the April Caboose..Many are making pages last minute...You could too...You receive a HUGE MEGA KIT FOR FREE just by making a layout....
STORE STUFF
Just by stopping at my store, you can pick up this FREE kit..It was made and offered by My Ct Member Ronda...She has done some awesome stuff for me...So you might not want to miss out on this freebie...Available for a limited time only...Don't wait too long... And here are many new kits added to my store....
BRAG TIME! Paula ~ Candy Dots Kit Dina ~ Beary Cherry Kit
Jabi ~ Brillance Kit Jana ~ Goodie Bag I Ronda ~ Beary Cherry Kit Talk to you all next time...I sure hope this brought you some inspiration...((HUGS))
CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challenges

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Apr. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Search

Loading...
Email: craftyscrap@gmail.com

Join Me On Facebook

Forum Challenge Freebies

Visit us at:  photo DLT-Michelle-blinkie-chat_zpsbe05c98f.gif
Play Bingo
Photobucket
Free MEGA Kit Hide,Find,Design  photo HFD35a_zpscb4a6bb5.jpg July-August 2013

Lettering Delights

Digi Web Studio

Scrappin' Doodles

Licensed Seller

archive